Hi all,

Although it is a little late in this thread, keep in mind that
'STATISTICS=ESTIMATE' kicks in by default for export. This could also have
affected the final outcome, i.e. CHOOSE with incorrect stats isn't exactly
the right combination for the best performance ;-)

IMHO, this gotcha has caught out a lot of DBAs - even experienced ones...

John Kanagaraj

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Author: Mohammad Rafiq

Author: John Kanagaraj