-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:36 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Using Windoze, I downloaded the three Oracle 9i Linux files from
technet.oracle.com.  I then rebooted into Suse, copied the files over, but
gunzip is not recognizing the files.  I switched back to Windoze and using
Winzip it doesnt like the files either.  So I redownloaded just the smaller
third file and neither will uncompress the file.  Am I missing something
here?

I would download the files from SuSE but I can't get my DSL modem to work,
so I have been downloading the files using Windoze.  Could that be the
problem??

TIA!!

Chris
Author: Grabowy, Chris

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence