Dayal
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 14:15
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I am too in the same shoes.........

Any help from others??????

Rajesh

-----Original Message-----
Patrice J
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:35 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Sometimes when I download files from the Oracle web sites, I can't use
Download Accelerator Plus.  I like that utility, it downloads files in
parallel.

When I try to download using IE, 90% of the time the large .zip file is
corrupt and unusable.

Has anyone found a way to download the Applications service pack from
Oracle
successfully?

TIA
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Acting Head
Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author: Boivin, Patrice J

Author: Rajesh Dayal

Author: Mark Leith