Salaam Ashraf Jon,

It appears that Oracle has a problem writing to the C
drive to create the datafile on the very first block.
This error is usually the result of a size issue over
4gb for the datafile or a file that has been
autoextended. In your case, it appears it doesn't like
the command (maybe some character is being passed
through the command?).

Delete the file and re-try it again. try doing this in
svrmgrl80 and put a ; at the end.

Good Luck,
Satar Naghshineh

Author: satar naghshineh