Title: RE: How TSPITR?

Seema this is a very involved topic and your question is very broad.

Have you read the documentation?

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Seema Singh [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Monday, September 24, 2001 5:18 PM
    To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
    Subject:        How TSPITR?

    Hi
    Is it possible TSPITR if I have hotbackup?
    I am using Oracle8.1.7 on WIN2000.
    I want to test TSPITR procedure on our DB.
    Let us consider
    I have hotbackup at night.At 10am in morning user drop the table.
    The database os running in archived mode.
    Let me know how to recover DB as TSPITR.
    Thanks
    -Seema

    Author: Seema Singh
      INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
    San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists