I never cared for Oracle Open World, it was just one
big commercial. The only cool thing about it, is
seeing all my friends who started their own Oracle
consulting firms or working for someone that I know.
Plus I'm a shop-a-holic and I spend way too much money
on Oracle clothes and junk, like key-chains, license
plate frames, etc. Then I kick myself on why I spend
so much money to advertise other people's products.

I would think that with the economy and the situation
on the east coast, attendance will be low.

Regards,
Satar "Groping Hands & Grandma Fetish" Naghshineh

http://phone.yahoo.com
Author: satar naghshineh