Try to contact the "Mainframe & Integration
Technologies" group at Oracle and see what path that
takes you. Also, have you tried to see if you can
accomplish your goal by shooting the info from SQL
server to a table in Oracle, then running a query
against that table within Oracle? Did that make sense?

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Regards,
Satar

http://phone.yahoo.com
Author: satar naghshineh