From: Carle, William T (Bill), NLCIO [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 12:50 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Object-Oriented Tools

Hi,

    We use a product called Persistence that takes C++ code and makes the
Oracle (or any relational) database look like an object-oriented database.
Does anyone else use these sorts of tools? I'm not an object-oriented guru
by any means so forgive me if I sound a bit vague. Isn't Oracle capable of
doing the same thing? What is the best tool for this?

Bill Carle
AT&T
Database Administrator
816-995-3922

Author: Carle, William T (Bill), NLCIO
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists