From: Jesse, Rich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 5:35 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Toad vs SQL Navigator

I just downloaded and testdrove Golden.  Egad.  Not even close to any of the
Quest tools.  There's so much it's lacking that I don't have the time to
make a list.

If you're gonna use that, just download the freeware version of TOAD from
http://www.toadsoft.com  So much better with so many more features and
usability, IMHO.  Of course, I'm using a fully registered version (as well
as a beta).  :)

My $.02

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA