I believe any system running hpux 11.0 or above can utilize this functionality.
See http://docs.hp.com/hpux/onlinedocs/os/memwn1_4.pdf

I've been using it on our L2000 box.  It was the only way to get 10 instances running
at once.

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc

                    ujitsu.com                  To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Subject:     Memory Windows for HP-UX

                    11/08/01 03:20 PM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Is anyone familiar with using memory windows to better utilize their memory
when running 32-bit Oracle?  I am thinking of going this route instead of
upgrading to 64-bit and am looking for info on it.  Any HP docs that I can
be pointed to would be great.  I have a doco from Oracle on how it works and
how I get Oracle to use it but nothing that tells me which HP boxes I can
use it on.

Kimberly Smith
GMD Fujitsu
Database Administrator