You will need to perform a restore and point-in-time recovery from
backup.  The best option, if you have other changes that need to be
preserved, is to do a tablespace point in time recovery (TSPITR).
This requires restoring the appropriate backup files to create another
database, rolling the appropriate tablespace(s) forward to just before
the "bad" deletes, exporting the appropriate tables, truncating those
tables in production, and importing the tables exported from the
TSPITR.  The exact mechanism best used to do the TSPITR is dependent
on your version of Oracle and how you do backups (rman in 8i has
innate TSPITR capability).

If you have to preserver other changes in the tables affected, then
there is no such "simple" solution - do the steps outlines above
except for the export/import.  Then create table(s) in the database
used for TSPITR "... as select ... from ..." - getting only those
records needed to be restored.  Then export new table, import into the
production database, and insert into the "real" table.

There are perhaps a few other options, but this is , believe it or
not, the most straightforward.

You DO have a DBA don't you?  If not, you will need a consultant!
This isn't particularly easy for the uninitiated.  It will probably
not be particularly fast either - depending on quite a number of
factors (space, size, prior planning for this contingency, ...).

-Don Granaman
[OraSaurus]