--- Begin Message ---

I am looking for an Oracle DBA/Developer for a position here in Dallas.  It is a very difficult req to fill.  I have attached a copy of this positions requirements.

This is a very specific Designer/2000 & PL/SQL Programmer position, utilizing Oracle 6i "Web Generation" (60% of time) and Development-DBA position (40% of time).  This position is not a DBA-Only position (the candidate must have development experience), and the majority of time will be spent in the developer role, utilizing the areas listed below.

  T he DBA aspects of this position are very developmental in nature, as well.  This is NOT a traditional DB setup & monitor position, but is heavily involved in development DBA areas, such as data analysis & troubleshooting, SQL-Tuning, data mining & manipulation for 25-million row DB's.

Must have 3+ Years in Oracle "Web Generation" or "Forms" and 3+ Years in a development-DBA role

If you do have this specific experience, and is the type of job you're looking for, please respond to my questions below, specifically describing your pertinent experience to these position requirements:

1.  Designing & Developing HTML-based applications specifically using Designer2000 Version 6.0.3.4 & 6i "Web server Generation" Modules: [Describe your specific experience here, with examples, and total years for each bullet]

 2.  DBA experience Overall:

 3.  DBA with specialties in tasks of:

    - Data Mining & Manipulation:

    - Data Warehousing:

    - Data Analysis:

    - Replication:

    - SQL-Tuning & DB-Process Tuning:

    - DB Troubleshooting:

    - Other DBA/Data Related Tasks of large-scale databases (20-30 million rows):

- PL/SQL Coding Experience (no less than a 9-out-of-10):

- Designer/2000 baseline & customization Experience:

- JavaScript & HTML Experience:

- Developer2000 Reports experience

- Communication skills:

- Other Related Experience:

- JSP & Servelets Experience (Nice to have, not Mandatory):

 Erik N. Carlson
Carlson Corporate Research, Inc.
214.828.4039
[EMAIL PROTECTED]