From: Koivu, Lisa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 4:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Siebel - ODB.

Why implement it in the database when you can write more bloated, more complex code?  Databases don't work anyway.  It also gives us a chance to issue more patches.

I have NEVER understood why some people take the angle of not letting the database do what it is designed for.  And I don't think I ever will.  I pray I never meet the DBA's of Yore and Yesteryear.

Rant on, Mark!

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Bimbo.
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.