Nirmal
After moving the data are u planning to delete the same from the original server. In
7.3 direct=y will work. I suggest you write some pl/sql procedure or Pro*C utility
that will move the data to new server whenever required based on the criteria you pass.

Venkat
--

--
Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html
Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian