-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 11:01 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Anybody using it?  Pros/Cons, thoughts? It is very expensive and my company
is looking to possibly purchase it

We are on 8.1.6 and 8.1.7 running Oracle Apps 11i and other Oracle
Databases.

Thanks again!

Kathy

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Belkin Components and/or its affiliates, are confidential,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Author: Kathy Duret

Author: Valuthur, Srikanth