From: kevin wang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 12:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: limit user CPU usage

Hi, Guys,

Is there some parameters or user-profile prometers in  Oracle can limit user CPU usage?

I mean, make specific user or all users use less CPU, I has a SQL query that use 100% CPU.

I know the SQL is bad, but before developer change it, Is there something I can do?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

My environment is Oracle8.1.6 on Win2000.

Thanks,

Kevin  Wang