I got this from an MCSE. I thought I should share
with you, in case you are running oracle on NT.

I am not too technical, so I'll leave it to your better
judgement whether or not to worry about it!

##########

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS

***READ CAREFULLY***

=========================

Many colleges and businesses tend to strip the last
name down to 6 characters and add the first and last
initial to either the beginning or end to make up an
E-Mail address.  For  example, Mary L. Ferguson would
make mlfergus or fergusml.  They are just now
beginning to realize the problems that may happen when
you have a large and diverse pool of people to choose
from.  Add to that a large database of company/college
acronyms and you have some very funny addresses.

Probably not funny to the individual involved, however:

 TOP TEN Actual E-mail Addresses

10. Hellen Thomas Eatons (Duke University) -

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 9. Martha Elizibeth Cummins (Fresno University) -

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 8. George David Blowmer (Drop Front Drawers &Cabinets Inc.)-

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 7. Mary Ellen Dickinson (Indiana University of Pennsylvania)-

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 6. Francis Kevin Kissinger (Las Verdes University) -

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 5. Barbara Joan Beeranger (Myplace Home Decorating)-

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 4. Amanda Sue Pickering (Purdue University) -

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 3. Ida Beatrice Ballinger (Ball State University) -

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 2. Bradley Thomas Kissering (Brady Electrical, Northern Division, Overton
Canada) -

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 1. Isabelle Haydon Adcock (Toys "R" Us) -

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Mohan, Ross