Hi Guys!

Hope everyone had a good holiday.  I'm back from 3 weeks off and feeling rested.  Maybe a bit too rested.

I got a question on whether Oracle has a concept of resource management... that is, if user X consumes too much CPU time, or the query runs too long, whether there is some way to enter limits into Oracle which will kill the query and, based on rules, resubmit it for a different time.  I thought the answer was yes because it sounded so dang familiar... now I'm not sure if it was Oracle or Ingres or Sybase or SQL Server, or whether it was something that could be set from Financials.

Your help, as always, is appreciated!

Bambi.