-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 9:55 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hallo,

anyone whom can tell me how to write the ftp command if I want to receive
all files in the unix directory to the hard drive without to need reply yes
for each file.
using the command mget I suppose but ar ethere any options I might use. The
same question if i want to copy files from harddrive to the unix library,
using th ecommand mput

Thanks in advance

Roland S

Author: Sherman, Paul R.