Back when I used GUPTA (now I think it's called Centura), those guys claimed
it was Bruce Scott (one of the co founders of Oracle) and the ever popular
cat .

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 7:51 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Well, Scott Gossett has certainly been with Oracle a long time, he
definitely teaches the advanced seminars (take them if you can), he's
one of the best instructors with Oracle University (and for the other
instructors I know that haunt this list, please note "one of" -- you
guys are great as well)

I'll have to ask him the next time I talk to him.

Rachel

http://auctions.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael

Author: Shaw John-P55297