You know what?  I thought the same thing...  But, the curious side of me
decided to give it a try to be sure...  And guess what...  It works?  Learn
something new everyday...

SQL> select segment_name,sum(bytes) from dba_segments where tablespace_name
= 'RBS' and segment_name
 = 'RBS17' group by segment_name;

SEGMENT_NAME             SUM(BYTES)
------------------------ ----------
RBS17                      22364160

SQL> select rs.optsize, rs.extents
  2    from dba_rollback_segs drs,
  3         v$rollstat rs
  4   where drs.segment_name = 'RBS17'
  5     and drs.segment_id = rs.usn;

   OPTSIZE    EXTENTS
---------- ----------
  22020096         21

SQL> alter rollback segment RBS17 shrink to 10M;

Rollback segment altered.

SQL> select segment_name,sum(bytes) from dba_segments where tablespace_name
= 'RBS' and segment_name
 = 'RBS17' group by segment_name;

SEGMENT_NAME              SUM(BYTES)
------------------------- ----------