Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 5:28 PM
Subject: RE: stopiing write to listener.log

Shibu,
What do you really want?
Log messages written to /u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/network/log/listener.log
You could redivert this to /dev/null however this defeats the point.
You can rename it every day and archive off after 14 days.

User Failing to connect like
Microsoft Transaction Server
Look on the metalink
"Establish a grant to DBA_PENDING_TRANSACTIONS"
HTH
Peter