I suggest you talk to your Oracle rep before getting started.

'Concurrent' licensing is no longer a valid licensing model for Oracle.

They sell by named user or per CPU.  Their criteria for making you
use the CPU licensing is rather broad.

Just went through a licensing audit here.  Lots o fun, let me tell you.

While on the subject, does anyone have a good app/spreadsheet
or template of some kind for tracking Oracle license use?

It needs to track EE and Std versions, named and CPU licenses,
servers, databases on the servers, users on the databases.

I've cobbled my own stuff together from bits of string and baling wire,
but I'm getting tired of messing with modifying SQL everytime I want
a different view of the data, or to see if I can squeeze another app
in without licensing more users.

Thanks,

Jared

"Smith, Ron L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>