Details about semaphores & shared memory and how to calculate those
values was once published in SunWorld Online, but the links I have are
no longer valid.  Based on the info in those docs, here's what I
derived....

Suzy

* ----------------------------------
* Semaphores/Shared Memory for ORACLE
* ----------------------------------
* shmmax = max size per shared memory segment
* shmmin = min size per shared memory segment
* shmmni = max num shared memory identifiers
* shmseg = max num shared memory segments per process
* semmns = max num semaphores system wide (=semmni*semmsl)
* semmni = max num semaphore sets system wide (=semmnu)
* semmsl = max num semaphores per semaphore set (=semopm)
* semmnu = max num sempahore undo structures (=semmni)
* semmap = max entries per semaphore map (=semmni*semmsl)
* semopm = max operations per semop call (=semmsl)
* semume = max undo entries per process
* semvmx = max value of a semaphore (cannot be > 32767)

forceload: sys/shmsys
forceload: sys/semsys

set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=4294967295
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmin=1