I'm using a Titanium G4 as a workstation, does that count?  ;)

I've had marginal luck using products like SQLGrinder (native OSX app,
uses JDBC for connectivity).  Ultimately though, I fell back to using
Tora X-forwarded back to my box (I'm running XDarwin on top of Agua).  I

This is all part of a grand experiment, and I have to say that for me
it's a marginal success at best.  The cut-and-paste between Aqua and
XDarwin is poor, which makes Tora only marginally useful for me.  I
would kill for OCI libs for OSX and a port of Golden.

George

On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 06:23 AM, Jan Pruner wrote:

> Is anybody using iMac as workstation (db admin,  programming Oracle
> stuff
> etc.)?
> Is there net8 client verison for PowerPC or have I to run sqlplus (or
> TOra)
> remote?
>
> Thanks
>
> JP
> Author: Jan Pruner

// George Schlossnagle
// Principal Consultant
// OmniTI, Inc          http://www.omniti.com
// (c) 301.343.6422   (e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
// 1024D/1100A5A0  1370 F70A 9365 96C9 2F5E 56C2 B2B9 262F 1100 A5A0

Author: George Schlossnagle