----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 9:03 PM

hmmm, the question of the day, a good one!  I don't use it now but plan on
using it.  The question is when :)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/06/02 10:48AM >>>
Hi,

    I'm in the process of upgrading my database to 9i and I was trying to
decide whether I wanted to change my backup strategy to use RMAN. Do most of
you use it? If you use it, what is your opinion of it? If you don't use it,
why did you decide not to?

Bill Carle
AT&T
Database Administrator