Robert,
 Shame on you for the "plug". Did you ask Ashoke to post the message so
there could be some saving grace distributed for the 9i upgrade
shortcomings?.
   Yes, I have the book and find it very informative. It is nice to
know that there is an 8i to 9i upgrade book available. I have not see it
in my local bookstore yet, of course my locat bookstore has not replace
the copy of Oracle Perfomace Tuning 101 yet either. I don't think I will
need it for a while because we are not scheduled to upgrade until late
2003.
   Ashoke, the information needed to assist in upgrading your OCP from
8 to 8i is in the book and on other documentation. Read and understand
the source information and practice on a database. When you are
confident with your knowledge review the information and schedule the
exam. Remember, the exam is not A, or B, or C, or D the answers will
test your conceptual knowledge and the answers will most likely be A,B,
and D.
ROR mª¿ªm
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/12/02 01:00PM >>>
I just happen to have a book published by Coriolis called the Oracle 8
to 8i
Exam Cram Guide...
You can find it on Amazon, bookpool, etc...

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration

The Cigarette Smoking Man: Anyone who can appease a man's conscience
can
take his freedom away from him.