Bob,
Yes... For Business Continuance (HP) or SRDF (EMC)
kinda solutions it is becoming an urban Legend. I will
give you an example...
1.2 TB usable disk spsce by HP's XP disk solution
costs us almost 800 K USD , that too after all kinds
of discounts.

Like John said, considering it saves a whole lot of
trouble and kinda fun to have around, it is
invaluable...provided you can persuade damagement to
part with that kinda money..;)

Cheers,
RS

=== message truncated ===