                From:   Ray Stell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Saturday, March 16, 2002 1:50 AM
                To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
                Subject:        Re: Oracle CERT Advisory

                --

                At the top of this page it lists 8i Database in the "Systems
Affected".

                Ray Stell   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     (540) 231-4109     KE4TJC
28^D
                Author: Ray Stell
                  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
                San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access /
Mailing Lists

You may
                also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).
Author: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC)