You don't.  It's a habit you have to get into.  And it only works if you
haven't changed your directory.  Like I said you can have another script
that has login commands

(INV-SYSTEM)>@elvis
Enter password: *****
Connected.
(INV-ELVIS)>

My @elvis script is simply this

connect elvis@inv
@login

I can set you up at Hotel Koivu in Ft. Lauderdale for a "cheap" rate in the
dogs & cat room.  We feature an outdoor pool that is near 80 degrees, tivo,
access to antique convertible autos and DSL...  but watch out for the very
crabby housekeeper :)

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Tank.
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.