Hmmmmmmmm, 9.2.  Did you mean 9.0.2?

As we all know 9i is really 9.0.1  I think we will see 9.1, if for no
reason other than we had an 8.1.  But I'm already seeing/hearing about 10i
(aka "The Beast Master", "Wiz Bang, "All Knowing, All Seeing", "Ai", "Dilly
Dally").  But 9.2, never, I take odd's on that.

Brian P. MacLean
Oracle DBA, OCP8i

                    "Jamadagni,

                    Rajendra"                 To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <Rajendra.Jamadagni       cc:

                    @espn.com>                Subject:     RE: SQL statement with
hints or without hints
                    Sent by:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    04/12/02 01:38 PM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Thanks Cherie and Rafiq,

I am on 8061, but probably directly jump to 9.2 (whenever that becomes
available that is, so far I have heard many dates).

Raj
Rajendra Jamadagni                  MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN
Inc.

QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!
(See attached file: ESPN_Disclaimer.txt)