Raghu,
 I think that because of your limited space you are between the rock
and a hard place.
 Make sure you have a good BACKUP. I would even try for more than one
good backup as you don't know if the backup tape was good until you try
a restoral.
I would try creating a  table that I could load a portion of the data
from the monster table, export the data from the "portion table"  and
then truncate the "portion table". Load the "portion table" with more
data from the monster table and follow the process until all the data
from the monster table has been exported. I would keep the exports on a
different machine until the re-org is completed.
After the data is exported you can truncate the monster table and
import the data back into the "portion table" and then load the data
into the monster table from the "portion table". all of you data should
then be back in the monster table and fragmentation removed.
I understand your situation. I have 72 GIG disk with 3 GIG free and
some datafiles are 3.8 GIG with tables over 6 GIG. I am waiting to
migrate to a new server some time next year.....
Ron
ROR mª¿ªm
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/18/02 11:38AM >>>

Hi Friends,

I need to reorganize my big fat table sized 23Gb, I don't have much
space
for export on my filesystem( I keep one or two filesystems ready for my

expansion each size 4Gb) in the same table I have more than 5Gb free
fragmented space, But I can't use it!! So what is best way to
reorganize
this monster table??

Thanks in advance
Raghu.