Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: TOAD schema browser

It doesn't work as it shows no items in the list box ..I face the same problem.....

Thanks and Regards

Amit Nagar

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

04/24/02 04:53 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

Hello,

You should change the schema name from the list box, which is just under the toolbar.

Regards

M.Emre HANCIOGLU
Masterfoods Services GmbH
ISI Application Support