Waleed,

That's interesting. I just looked at the emc site and
still do not see anything that would lead me to
believe that they support hardware striping except for
the IBM Sequential Data Striping.

This was for the Symetrix 3000, 5000 & 8000 line.

I would be keenly interested to know as we have many
TB here of EMC and all of it is software striped.

What product line are you referring to? When did they
start?

Thanks,
Bill

http://games.yahoo.com/