Sigh. I wish I understood half the words used in this exchange. Or maybe not. But I still think Tim is a cool guy and I'm looking forward to drinking beer with him next time we meet. The first time I met with Tim was in Denver where he tricked me into eating  something he called Rocky Mountain Oysters. If he ever makes it to Denmark I'll trick him into eating our world-famous blood sausage.

Actually I'd like to drink beer with all you guys next time we meet. Maybe it's time for an Oracle-L Conference...

Mogens

Eric D. Pierce wrote:
You silly!

I was talking about the email admin at the guy's company, not
fatcity.

It has subsequently been explained to me that damagement is at
fault (surprise) and ought to be blamed for all evil, not the email
admin.

http://www.dogdoo.com

Ross can explain how brown fits into the metaphysical context of
your astral plane.

ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Number 118