----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 1:43 PM

I had the pleasure of meeting some of the oracle-l list members during the
recent IOUG in San Diego.

I also brought my family with me to San Diego, to combine my business with
their pleasure.  The IOUG (rightly perhaps) did not cater for any
family-related events (although the Big Bash may have been a good place to
also invite family members).

So, I would support and seriously consider a Oracle-l conference,
particularly one on a cruise ship.  I would even volunteer to assist with
organising ...

Any other takers or ideas

Paul