Vauw. I'm truly sorry, Mr Piece. Please see www.Undskyld.org for a few apologies that will of course not in any way convey the deep regret I feel after having said things that have caused you so much pain - it's the best I can do right now. I'm really, really sorry. Will you ever forgive and maybe even forget?

Love,

Moans & Groans Ltd

Eric D. Pierce wrote:
It is kind of amazing how irrelevant and lacking in substance this
discussion is.

It has been explained that the original offender's email server was
configured in *stupid mode* because of damagement, not because of
the techies.

fyi: PHB = pointed headed boss

( http://kltp.kldp.org/eunjea/jargon/?idx=PHB )

to clarify: it is a complete outrage that an email server is set up
to barf out a whole screen full of worthless, erroneous and time
wasting "virus warning" messages back to a message sender *MONTHS*
(almost a *YEAR*?) after a text attachment has been sent to the
list.

certainly the above situation qualifies for the WHAT THE F* award
of the week, doesn't it?

certainly the list owner's attention ought to be brought to bear on
whether or not a subscriber ought to be allowed to remain if their
system is generating such a huge pile of unwanted fecal material,
and certainly consideration should be given to pressuring the email
admin, or other f*ing d*kheads in positions of "respoinsibility" at
said subscriber's corporation/organization into reversing their
f*ing stupid email configuration policy, no?

presumably an expression of outrage at the f*ing stupidity of said
f*ing email server configuration would tend to put the issue on
someones f*ing radar screen more than some "polite" request that
everyone ignores?

anyways, Tim was wrong in thinking that I was insulting fatcity's
email admin.

Tim's observations about language and tone were irrelevant and
lacking in substance, and frankly, regardless of Tim's many other
undoubtedly great/vast/endless virtues, culinary or not, I don't
care about such ninny-like posturing and false rectitude anyway, so
his advice was completely wasted on me.

I'm sure everyone was infinitely amused and entertained by your
story of being fooled into eating a dead animals' testicles
(apparently that topic wasn't covered in 5th grade).

regards,
ep

ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Number 121