The batchjob was doing a truncate, Thx Iain !

Jeroen

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Nicoll, Iain (Calanais) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 24 mei 2002 15:16
Aan: 'Jeroen van Sluisdam'
Onderwerp: RE: altering next extent

I believe that if you set the next extent then all extents after that will
be set to that size (assuming pct_increase 0).  However if you do truncate
it removes all but the first extent and sets next extent to the size of the
last extent it removed.  You would either have to do truncate with the reuse
storage option (drop storage is the default) or set next extent when only
the initial extent exists i.e. after a truncate and before any growth.

Iain Nicoll