Rachel,
if his Mother is Irish, all he needs to do is ask for the passport - once
he has it - you can apply for one as long as you've been married for over
three years i think , again try the government sit http://www.irlgov.ie
-it'll give you all you need to know

Brian.

Brian Mc Quillan
Database Development Manager
Gelco Information Network
10700 Prairie Lakes Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Voice : (952) 947 1598
Fax    : (952) 995 8581
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.gelcotrade.com

                    Rachel

                    Carmichael           To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <wisernet100@y       cc:

                    ahoo.com>            Subject:     Re: Senior DBA position -
Dublin, Ireland
                    Sent by:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    om

                    05/29/2002

                    22:23

                    Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

does it help any that I married someone who was half Irish? (his mom
is/was first generation American and pure Irish ancestry)

Author: Rachel Carmichael