I have installed 9.0.1 many times on Win2K but with a CD and had no
problem with the listener. Did you see any error messages during the
installtion? Please check the install log.

You could try to re-install Oracle with custom option. That would not
hurt the database you have installed, except you will be adding missing
components. I have tried this option in other cases and has worked.

I am assuming that listner service is not showing up in the services
window and it is not set on manual start.

Regards,

Shakir

--- "Jesse, Rich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've got 9.0.1 on my WinTuke WS SP2 box and the listener service
> installed
> correctly.
>
> Not that it helps you any, but I thought you should know that it
> worked for
> someone.
>
> GL!
>
> Rich Jesse                           System/Database Administrator
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Quad/Tech International, Sussex,
> WI USA

=====
Mohammed Shakir
CompuSoft, Inc.