I thought the original question was what is more
stable 9.0 or 9.2.

If that is the basis for your decission stick with
9.0.1.3 or better until 9.2 gets a couple dot releases
on it.

With all the problems we have had with 9.0.1.x, I have
not had one support person recommend we go to 9.2 to
solve problems. In fact, they are backporting a bug
found during internal testing of 9.2 beta to 9.0.1.3
instead of asking us to upgrade. The basis for these
decissions being (in my opinion) that 9.2 is not as
stable as our current release.

Bill

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Author: Bill Pass