Really?  I didn't realize you were on the advance copy list.  :)

Jared

"Grabowy, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/02/2002 10:14 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Remove numbers from string

Sigh.  There are way too many packages in Oracle.  Thanks Jared.  I have
share this with a developer struggling to write some parsing functions.

I'll take back all the bad reviews I posted on bookpool.com about your
book...