Thanks for the Oracle list members who responded very
promptly for my question. At the moment, I am very
satisfied with "pause" command.

I have one more question for the DOS Gurus.

Is there a way to change the fond size from the DOS
Script ?

Thanks,
Bob

(http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=dos+cmd+batch+get)