IRC, evn with MTS, a busy session should have the PID of the shared server

associated with it in v$process, and only one session at a time can use
the
shared server.

Killing it should effect only the session using the SS at that time, and
MTS
should spawn another.

Nonetheless, I don't recommend doing it.  :)

Jared

"Sherman, Paul R." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/16/2002 09:04 AM