Ken,

    How do you plan on getting to 8.1.7.2?  You need to apply the patch set
ontop of an 8.1.7.0 install.  I'd double check your CD's.

Dick Goulet

Author: "Fowler; Kenneth R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       7/18/2002 9:43 AM

List,

One of the DBA's here needs to migrate a fairly sizeable database from
8.1.6.0 to 8.1.7.2 on Solaris.  The doc's state that it is advisable to
migrate to 8.1.7.0 and then go to 8.1.7.2 but we don't have 8.1.7.0
installed and don't want to install it unless we really have to.  Anyone
know if it is possible to migrate directly to 8.1.7.2 (docs don't explicitly
say it can't be done but don't seem to suggest it either).

Ken
Clinical and Regulatory Informatics - Groton/New London
Coordinator, Business and Technical Services
Tel: (860) 732-0026 Fax: (860) 715-8346
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.
Author: Fowler, Kenneth R