Yes I know.
But how is the syntax with loader?
Can I provide the information in the controlfile?
i found a possibility to  set NLS_DATE_LANGUAGE BEFORE calling the
sqlloader, but how is the syntax in the
controlfile in following line
Date_field date 'Mon dd yyyy hh:mi:ss' "RTRIM(:Date_date,':000AM')",
?
Or is setting the environment only way to solve this?
Regards,
Antje

Author: Sackwitz, Antje