-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 3:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Well, it's not exactly a secret that our friend Gaja is now working
for Oracle as a Director of Systems Management Tools ( I think
the title is correct ), and that that title would include oversight of
OEM, so I think we can expect good things to happen with OEM.

Jared

Rachel Carmichael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/23/2002 08:58 AM