-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 4:08 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
scripts

Beth,

Okay ... here is the whole story (I should have done this in my first
mail,
but I didn't have time then) ...

1. I currently generate a bunch of HTML reports using SQLPLUS. all these
are
stored on my file system. Updated periodically by (gasp) MS task
scheduler.
2. I have a navigation page that lets me go to a page of my choice and
see
the tabular data which is in html format.

I'd like to have some graphs generated to give more visual clues than
having
to scan the data manually. This is the reason why I am asking. An
important
one is to measure the 'current block receive time' for our RAC instance.

Thanks for any pointers.

Raj
Rajendra Jamadagni              MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN
Inc.