tell the user that he must ALSO scan his PC for viruses while you check
the database. Then wait for him to find it on his PC... and do nothing
because the problem is on his side, not the database.

you can also look up wormy-1 on the symantec site and send the user the
information about the virus and the worm.

http://health.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael