-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 8:38 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Kirti,

Get it in WRITING that you are not allowed to change anything. So that
when they start to beat on you (okay, I know your boss, HE won't beat
but HIS boss might) you are covered.

You have my sympathies... I've worked under similar conditions (Rachel,
we are giving you 750GB for your databases... oh yeah, RAID 5)

Rachel

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael